Tuesday, September 06, 2005

The Tibetan Village, Tibet/China

I found my friends' village. I stayed for 5 days, met their parents, helped wheat farm and ate sheep meat from the bone. The experience was amazing. My pictures are semi-ok; however, I focused my efforts on smiling and happy photos for my friends. I would go back here in a heartbeat. The best people I have ever met....

My Friends live in exile in Mcleod Ganj, India and I decided to visit their parents while trekking China/Tibet. I had an emotional 5 day visit in this village. No one spoke English and I had no method of communicating with their families. They took me into their homes with open arms and I was humbled by the gracious matter. I will never forget their red cheeks and beautiful smiles. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home